BEIJING, China, April 5, 2017 – Honda Motor (China) Investment Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned Honda subsidiary in China, today announced the outline of Honda and Acura exhibits for Auto Shanghai 2017 (The 17th International Automobile & Manufacturing Technology Exhibition, Press days: April 19-20, 2017, Public days: April 21-28, 2017). Honda will exhibit the China premiere of the Honda NeuV, a concept car of an artificial intelligence (AI) equipped EV commuter, as well as the all-new CR-V. Acura will exhibit the world premiere of the long wheelbase version of the Acura TLX.
■Overview of Honda exhibit
The Honda exhibit at a joint booth with GAC Honda Automobile Co., Ltd. and Dongfeng Honda Automobile Co., Ltd. will include the Honda NeuV and all-new CR-V, as well as a 1.5-liter turbo engine-equipped version of the Avancier, which was launched in March of this year.
○ Honda: Honda NeuV (China premiere)
○ Dongfeng Honda: All-new CR-V (China premiere)
○ Other production models:
|-||GAC Honda: Avancier, Vezel, Accord, Accord Hybrid, Crider, Odyssey, Odyssey (special-needs vehicle), City and Fit|
|-||Dongfeng Honda: UR-V, XR-V, Civic, Spirior, Spirior Hybrid, Gienia, Elysion, Jade and Greiz|
○ CBR1000RR, CBR500R, CRF1000L Africa Twin and NC750X
■Overview of Acura exhibit
The Acura exhibit will include the long wheelbase version of the Acura TLX as well as a planned production model of the Acura MDX, which underwent a minor model change and is scheduled to be introduced to the market in June of this year.
○ Long wheelbase version of TLX (world premiere)
○ MDX (planned production model scheduled to go on sale in June 2017)
○ Other production models: NSX, RDX, CDX
■Press conference schedule (plans)
- Honda: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 13:30 - 14:00 (local time)
- Acura: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 10:40 - 11:00 (local time)