BEIJING, China, April 7, 2016 - Honda Motor (China) Investment Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned Honda subsidiary in China, today announced the outline of Honda and Acura exhibits for the 14th Beijing International Automotive Exhibition (Auto China 2016), which will take place in Beijing, China. (Press days: April 25 - 26, 2016, Public days: April 29 – May 4, 2016).
The Honda exhibit will include the world premiere of the production model of an all-new SUV developed based on the Concept D, which was unveiled at Auto Shanghai 2015 last year. The Acura exhibit will include all-new models such as a new compact SUV, which will become the first Acura model to be produced locally in China.
Overview of Honda exhibit
Honda will set up a joint booth with Guangqi Honda Automobile Co., Ltd. and Dongfeng Honda Automobile Co., Ltd. and the Honda exhibit will include all-new SUV model developed exclusively for the Chinese market, the all-new Accord Hybrid which will become the first hybrid model Honda will produce in China starting in the second half of this year, as well as the all-new Civic.
- Guangqi Honda: All-new SUV (world premiere), all-new Accord Hybrid (China premiere)
- Dongfeng Honda: All-new Civic
- Other mass-production models:
- Guangqi Honda: Accord, Vezel, Crider, Odyssey, City, Fit, Crosstour, Li Nian S1
- Dongfeng Honda: CR-V, Spirior, Elysion, Jade, XR-V, Greiz, Ciimo
- CRF1000L Africa Twin, NC750X and CB500X
- HondaJet (1/4 model), HF120 turbofan jet engines and UNI-CUB β
Overview of Acura exhibit
The Acura exhibit will include the all-new compact SUV model which will become the first Acura model to be produced locally in China and the all-new NSX the next-generation supercar model.
- All-new compact SUV (world premiere)
- All-new NSX (China premiere)
- RLX, TLX, RDX, MDX
Press conference schedule (plans)
- Honda: Monday, April 25, 2016/11:20 - 11:40
- Acura: Monday, April 25, 2016/13:00 - 13:30