BEIJING, China, April 8, 2014 - Honda Motor (China) Investment Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned Honda subsidiary in China, today announced plans to exhibit the world premiere of two new concept models as well as new production models for the Honda and Acura brands at the 13th Beijing International Automotive Exhibition (Auto China 2014, press day: April 20, 2014, public days: April 21-29, 2014).
Overview of Honda exhibit
Jointly with Guangqi Honda Automobile Co., Ltd. and Dongfeng Honda Automobile Co., Ltd., Honda will exhibit the world premiere of a concept model for a new model exclusively developed for the Chinese market. Also on display will be the world premiere of a concept model for the all-new Spirior, a product of Dongfeng Honda, as well as the China premiere of a new middle-class SUV and the third-generation Fit, which will be sold by Guangqi Honda.
- Concept model for a new model exclusive for the Chinese market (world premiere)
Design sketch for the concept model
- Dongfeng Honda: Concept model for the all-new Spirior (world premiere)
- Guangqi Honda: New middle-class SUV (China premiere)
- Guangqi Honda: The third-generation Fit (China premiere)
- Other mass-production models
- Guangqi Honda: Crosstour, Accord, Crider, Odyssey, City, CR-Z and Li Nian S1
- Dongfeng Honda: CR-V, Civic, Elysion, Jade, Insight and CIIMO
- RC213V MotoGP champion machine, CTX700ND
Overview of Acura exhibit
The Acura brand will exhibit the China premiere of the RLX hybrid model, equipped with SPORT HYBRID SH-AWD® (Super Handling - All Wheel Drive), a high-efficiency and high-output hybrid system that realizes both outstanding driving performance and fuel economy at the same time. Also on display will be the NSX Concept, a concept car for the next generation super sports model.
- RLX hybrid model (China premiere)
- NSX Concept and NSX powertrain model
- Other mass-production models: MDX, RDX and ILX
Press conference schedule
Honda press conference is scheduled on Sunday, April 20, 2014 at 9:30 - 10:00 local time.
Acura press conference is scheduled on Sunday, April 20, 2014 at 14:00 - 14:30 local time.