TOKYO, Japan, December 25, 2013 - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. today will exhibit automobile and motorcycle models, which represent a variety of approaches to customization, as well as power products and motorsports racing machines at the TOKYO AUTO SALON 2014 with NAPAC*1, which will be held from Friday, January 10 to Sunday, January 12, 2014, at Makuhari Messe in Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
The automobile exhibition includes the following fun and varied models:
- 1)VEZEL Modulo*2 Concept, which further pursues a sense of high quality and sportiness of the new VEZEL, which went on sale in Japan on December 20, 2013 as a new vehicle that belongs to a new category of automobiles that fuses together multifaceted values at a high level.
- 2)MUGEN*3 VEZEL CONCEPT, a VEZEL-based concept model by MUGEN.
- 3)N-WGN Macaron Color Collection, which presents a “sweet spot” based on the N-WGN, the newest addition to N Series.
- 4)N-ONE Modulo Concept, for which Honda pays close attention to the details and realizes the ultimate fun of driving.
- 5)N-BOX + ELEMENT Concept, which was developed in the motif of “trail shoes” which can be used actively in urban areas as well as in casual outdoor activities.
- 6)Accessorized vehicles including FIT Special Customize, MUGEN FIT RS, MUGEN Odyssey Absolute, and others.
The motorcycle exhibition includes the following models:
- 1)GOLDWING F6C, which was exhibited at the 43rd Tokyo Motor Show in November this year.
- 2)CBR1000RR SP, which was exhibited at EICMA 2013 (Milan Show).
- 3)A customized concept model of the GROM, which was designed through collaboration with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*4, characters from the global hit animation series produced by Nickelodeon.
- 4)Other customized models including the accessorized Little Cub 55th Anniversary Special.
The racing machine exhibition includes the following models:
- 1)RC213V, with which Honda won triple crown - rider's, team and constructor championships - in the 2013 MotoGP class, the highest summit of the FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix.
- 2)CR-Z GT, with which Honda won the driver's and team championships in the GT300 class of the Super GT Series.
- 3)SF13, with which Honda won the driver's championship in the 2013 Japanese Championship Super Formula.
- 4)Four racing machines which will be used in the N-ONE One-make Race starting in 2014.
- *1Organized by the TOKYO AUTO SALON ASSOSIATION (TASA) with the cooperation of the Nippon Auto Parts Aftermarket Committee (NAPAC)
- *2Modulo: Brand name for customized products made by Honda Access Corporation, the manufacturer of genuine Honda aftermarket parts and accessories
- *3MUGEN: Brand name used by M-TEC Co., Ltd., which conducts motor sports activities and develops, manufactures and sells tuning parts for Honda vehicles as well as complete cars
- *4Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (c) 2014 Viacom Overseas Holdings C.V. All Rights Reserved.
VEZEL Modulo Concept (exhibition model)
MUGEN FIT RS (featuring special accessories)
Key models on display
<Exhibition vehicles: concept models>
- VEZEL Modulo Concept
- MUGEN VEZEL CONCEPT
- N-WGN Macaron Color Collection
- FIT Special Customize
- N-ONE Modulo Concept
- N-BOX + Element Concept
- CB1100EX (customized concept model)
- GROM (Mutant Turtles Customized Concept)
<Exhibition vehicles: planned production models>
- GOLDWING F6C
- CBR1000RR SP
<Exhibition vehicles: racing vehicles>
- SUPER GT GT500 Class: NSX Concept-GT
- SUPER GT GT300 Class: CR-Z GT (TEAM MUGEN #16 Mutoh/Nakayama team)
- Super Formula: SF13 (TEAM MUGEN #16 Naoki Yamamoto)
- Models for N-ONE One-make Racing
- MotoGP: RC213V (Repsol Honda Team #93 Marc Márquez)
<Accessorized vehicles (production models)>
- N-WGN Custom
- Odyssey Absolute
- MUGEN FIT RS
- MUGEN N-WGN Custom
- MUGEN VEZEL
- MUGEN Odyssey Absolute
- Little Cub 55th Anniversary Special
<Other exhibition vehicles and products>
- Honda S660 Concept
- GOLDWING F6B
- Miimo, household robotic lawn mower (*developed exclusively for European market, <customized concept>)
- Monpal ML200 (customized concept)
<Honda booth page> http://www.honda.co.jp/autosalon/ (Japanese only)
<About TOKYO AUTO SALON 2014>
Friday, January 10, 2014
9:00 am - 6:00 pm: Press and industry admission
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Premium general admission
Saturday, January 11, 2014
9:00 am - 6:00 pm: General admission
Sunday, January 12, 2014
9:00 am - 5:00 pm: General admission
International Exhibition Halls 1-11, Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Japan
Honda booth: Hall 4, Booth 445