- April 7, 2011
Overview of Honda Exhibition at Auto Shanghai 2011
April 7, 2011 - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. announced it will present an exhibit at Auto Shanghai 2011, which will be open to the press April 19-20 and to the general public April 21-28. The Honda display will feature hybrid vehicles, a battery electric concept vehicle, and other automobiles and electromotive technologies with the power to help reduce CO2 emissions.
Themed "Mobility for the Earth," the Honda exhibit will envision the low-carbon society of the future with a range of advanced environmental technologies. The first Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) hybrid system featuring a lithium-ion battery will make its world premiere, while the Fit EV Concept battery electric vehicle and Honda's next-generation plug-in hybrid platform will further demonstrate the depth of Honda's approach to environmentally responsible mobility. Honda will also display its two dedicated hybrid vehicles, the Insight and the CR-Z, which it plans to launch in China in 2012, as well as a selection of other production vehicles.
On the April 19 press day, Honda will hold press conferences at the Honda display at 9:00 a.m. and at the Acura display at 9:30 a.m. local time.
Overview of Honda and Acura displays
- Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) hybrid system featuring a lithium-ion battery (world premiere)
- Fit EV Concept battery electric vehicle (China premiere)
- Next-generation plug-in hybrid platform (China premiere)
- Fit Hybrid, Insight hybrid vehicle, CR-Z sport hybrid coupe
- Li Nian S1 compact sedan
- Other Honda production vehicles
- Models planned for launch in China
- RL, TL, MDX