|Tokyo, December 21, 1999 --- Honda Motor Co., Ltd. today announced interior and exterior refinements to the Domani and the Integra SJ, and the addition of these nimble, well-equipped sedans to the Honda LEV lineup. Honda LEV gasoline engine-powered Low Emission Vehicles boast CO, HC and NOx exhaust emissions which are about one-tenth of the levels stipulated by current automobile emission standards in Japan.
The new Domani will be available at Clio dealers throughout Japan from January 21, while the new Integra SJ will be available from the same date at Verno dealers.
Honda is strongly committed to constantly improving safety and environmental protection. Honda's goal is to expand its lineup of LEV engine-equipped vehicles so that 2 out of every 3 vehicles sold this year will be LEV´s.
Domani 15E (Honda LEV)
Integra SJ LXi (Honda LEV)
Principal factory options:
- Expansion of Honda's gasoline engine-powered LEV line-up (Domani :15E, Integra SJ :LXi/EXi)
- Redesigned instrument panel now accommodates 2DIN(2 tiered) audio system installation and features new dial-type air conditioner control switches (all Domani and Integra SJ models).
- Further improved Honda CVT continuously variable automatic transmission (Multi Matic S) with driving mode selector switches located on steering wheel as well as Grade Logic Control (Prosmatec) system (Domani: 16X, Integra SJ :VXi/LXi)
- Body colored side protector molding (Domani :16X, Integra SJ :VXi)
- Driver's seat manual height adjuster now enables adjustment of the front and rear parts of the seat separately. (except Domani 16G 4WD)
- 6-inch screen Inter Navi-compatible Honda Navigation system with twin map function incorporating AM/FM cassette, CD player, and TV tuner functions
- Honda CVT (Multi Matic S) stepless automatic transmission (Integra SJ :VXi/LXi)
- Honda Navigation System
- Powered glass sunroof
| Domestic monthly sales target: