- Race Day: September 29, 2013
- City: Salinas
- Country: U.S.A.
- Lap Distance (km): 3.610
- Fabrizio Top Ten as Both Riders Score Points in Race Two
- The second FIM Superbike World Championship race of the 12th round took place at Laguna Seca a day after the first and was a challenging event for both Michel Fabrizio and Leon Haslam.
- Fabrizio 13th and Haslam Out on a Day of Red Flags and Delays
- The first FIM Superbike World Championship race of the Laguna Seca was unlucky for Leon Haslam as he fell during the second of three attempts to complete the scheduled 26-lap race and was not able to make the final restart.