- Qualifying: September 28, 2013
- Race Day: September 29, 2013
- City: Alcaniz
- Country: Aragon
- MotoGP Laps: 23
- Moto2 Laps:21
- Moto3 Laps:20
- Lap Distance (km):5.078
- Marquez takes Win Number Eight
- Marc Marquez fought back after almost running off the track to take his sixth win of the year at Aragon, stretching his title lead to almost 40 points with four races remaining.
- Hondas Bracket the Front Row at Motorland Aragon
- Honda riders qualified first and third for the Aragon GP, bracketing the front row of the grid. Championship leader Marc Marquez was on pole position, and his team-mate Dani Pedrosa a close third fastest.