- Qualifying: August 24, 2013
- Race Day: August 25, 2013
- City: BRNO
- Country: Czech Republic
- MotoGP Laps: 22
- Moto2 Laps: 20
- Moto3 Laps: 19
- Lap Distance (km): 5.403
- Another Double-Top for Honda as Marquez Wins Again
- Repsol Honda RC213V riders Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa repeated their one-two result at the Czech Republic GP at Brno, finishing in the same order as at Indianapolis one week ago.
- Double Front Row for Honda at Brno
- Team GO&FUN Honda Gresini RC213V rider Alvaro Bautista claimed second-fastest qualifying time at Brno today, narrowly edging Repsol Honda RC213V rider Marc Marquez to third, to make two Hondas challenging on the front row of the starting grid.