- Qualifying: July 20, 2013
- Race Day: July 21, 2013
- City: Laguna Seca
- Country: U.S.A.
- MotoGP Laps: 32
- Lap Distance (km): 3.610
- Honda First and Second in Laguna Seca Triumph
- Repsol Honda RC213V rider Marc Marquez continued his record-breaking maiden MotoGP season with a second successive race win in the US Grand Prix.
- Bradl Leads All-Honda Front Row at Laguna
- German rider Stefan Bradl claimed his first MotoGP pole position at Laguna Seca, heading a trio of Hondas taking control of the front row of the grid for tomorrow's US GP at the exciting and challenging Californian circuit.