- Qualifying: April 20, 2013
- Race Day: April 21, 2013
- City: Austin
- Country: U.S.A.
- Lap Distance (km): 5.513
- Marquez Makes History, Pedrosa Second at COTA
- Marc Marquez made history in the Grand Prix of the Americas outside Austin, Texas, by becoming the youngest-ever winner of a premier-class Grand Prix.
- Marquez Becomes Youngest-Ever MotoGP Pole Man
- Factory Honda team-mates Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa have dominated both days of practice and qualifying for the inaugural Grand Prix of the Americas here in Austin, Texas, making the pair firm favourites for tomorrow’s race.