- Qualifying: October 27, 2012
- Race Day: October 28, 2012
- City: Phillip Island
- Country: Australia
- MotoGP Laps: 27
- Moto2 Laps: 25
- Moto3 Laps: 23
- Lap Distance (km): 4.448
- Stoner Wins His Last Home Race
- Casey Stoner capped off a dream weekend with his sixth win in a row at his cherished Phillip Island Circuit before a record crowd of his sun-splashed fellow countrymen.
- Stoner Takes Pole For His Phillip Island MotoGP Finale
- Casey Stoner will start from the pole position for his assault on a record sixth consecutive Australian Grand Prix win after rebounding from an early crash to set the fastest time on a cold and blustery day on his beloved Phillip Island Circuit.