- Qualifying: July 28, 2012
- Race Day: July 29, 2012
- City: Laguna Seca
- Country: U.S.A.
- MotoGP Laps: 32
- Lap Distance (km): 3.610
- Casey Stoner Tames The Corkscrew
- Casey Stoner heads into the summer break on a high after winning his fourth race of the year by making a wise tire choice on a sunny day at the U.S. Grand Prix at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Stoner And Pedrosa On Front Row at Laguna Seca
- Casey Stoner nearly earned his fourth pole of the season before being denied the spot after time had expired in MotoGP qualifying for the U.S. Grand Prix at the scenic Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.