- Qualifying: April 28, 2012
- Race Day: April 29, 2012
- City: JEREZ
- Country: Spain
- MotoGP Laps: 27
- Moto2 Laps: 26
- 125cc Laps: 23
- Lap Distance (km): 4.423
- Honda Finishes One-Three in Difficult Spanish Grand Prix
- Repsol Honda riders Casey Stoner and Dani Pedrosa finished first and third, respectively, in the tensely fought Spanish Grand Prix on the partially wet and treacherous Jerez Circuit in southern Spain.
- Pedrosa on Front Row for Home Race
- Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa will start his home grand prix from the second starting position after nearly taking pole in a session marked by constantly changing weather.