- Qualifying: July 15, 2017
- Race Day: July 16, 2017
- Lap Distance (Mile): 1.75
- Rossi, Hinchcliffe Score Podium Results in Toronto
- Alexander Rossi took advantage of an early pit-stop call from his Andretti Autosport team and used it to his best advantage, finishing second at the Honda Indy Toronto.
- Front Row Start for Rahal in Toronto
- Graham Rahal’s outstanding run around the bumpy, 1.786-mile Exhibition Place temporary street circuit in the final minutes of qualifying netted the Honda driver a front-row staring spot for the Honda Indy Toronto.