- Qualifying: August 2, 2014
- Race Day: August 3, 2014
- City: Mid Ohio
- Country: U.S.A.
- Laps: -
- Lap Distance (Mile): 2.258
- Opening Lap Charge Produces Podium Finish for Hinchcliffe at Mid-Ohio
- James Hinchcliffe capitalized on an opening lap-crash to make up 11 positions in the Honda Indy 200 at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, turning that first-lap charge into a third-place finish, his best result in the 2014 IndyCar Series.
- Front Row Start for Newgarden at Mid-Ohio
- Josef Newgarden led the Honda-powered field in IndyCar Series qualifying, and will start on the outside of the front row, second in the Honda Indy 200.