- Qualifying: July 11, 2014
- Race Day: July 12, 2014
- City: Iowa
- Country: U.S.A.
- Laps: 300
- Lap Distance (Mile): 0.875
- Honda Finishes 1-2 at Iowa Speedway
- Honda-powered Ryan Hunter-Reay became the first three-time winner of the 2014 IndyCar Series at Iowa Speedway, when his Andretti Autosport team made a bold call to make a pit stop for fresh tires during a late-race caution period.
- Munoz Leads Honda Qualifiers in Iowa
- For the second consecutive IndyCar Series race weekend, rookie points leader Carlos Munoz led Honda qualifiers at Iowa Speedway, posting the fifth-fastest speed in his Andretti Autosport Honda.