- Qualifying: April 12, 2014
- Race Day: April 13, 2014
- City: Long Beach
- Country: U.S.A.
- Laps: 80
- Lap Distance (Mile): 1.968
- Munoz Claims Podium Finish at Long Beach
- Despite the high attrition, star rookie Carlos Munoz claimed his first Indy car podium of 2014 for Honda and Andretti Autosport with a well-judged run to third, in Round 2 of the IndyCar Series, at the Grand Prix of Long Beach.
- Hunter-Reay Claims Long Beach Pole
- Honda-powered drivers and teams dominated IndyCar Series qualifying at the Grand Prix of Long Beach, with the manufacturer posting its best street-circuit qualifying performance since the return of multi-manufacturer competition.