- Qualifying: March 29, 2014
- Race Day: March 30, 2014
- City: St. Petersburg
- Country: U.S.A.
- Laps: 110
- Lap Distance (Mile): 1.8
- Podium Finish for Hunter-Reay at St. Petersburg
- Honda-powered pole qualifier Takuma Sato led the first 29 laps of the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, and Ryan Hunter-Reay challenged for the victory in the closing laps, but took the checkers in second.
- Sato Supreme in St. Petersburg Qualifying
- Takuma Sato claimed the first pole of the 2014 IndyCar Series season, taking command of the final “Fast Six” knockout qualifying session.