- Qualifying: August 31, 2013
- Race Day: September 1, 2013
- City: Baltimore
- Country: U.S.A.
- Laps: 75
- Lap Distance (Mile): 2.04
- Pagenaud Prevails in Baltimore Battle
- In an incident-filled 75-lap battle on the downtown streets of Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Simon Pagenaud came through the carnage to score his second IndyCar Series win of 2013 in the Grand Prix of Baltimore.
- Dixon Claims Pole in Baltimore
- Scott Dixon led the way for Honda in IndyCar Series qualifying during preparation for the Grand Prix of Baltimore, taking his second pole of 2013 in the strongest qualifying performance for the manufacturer this season.