- Qualifying: May 4, 2013
- Race Day: May 5, 2013
- City: Sao Paulo
- Country: Brazil
- Laps: 75
- Lap Distance (Mile): 2.536
- Sato and Newgarden Star in Thrilling Sao Paulo Finish
- In an epic battle, Honda-powered Takuma Sato fought tooth-and-nail with fellow Honda driver Josef Newgarden and Chevy’s James Hinchcliffe in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Franchitti Leads Honda Qualifiers in Brazil
- Target Chip Ganassi Racing’s Dario Franchitti again led the Honda-powered field in IZOD IndyCar Series qualifying Saturday for Sunday’s Itaipava Sao Paulo Indy 300, as he followed up his pole run two weeks ago at the Grand Prix of Long Beach with the third-fastest qualifying time around the 2.54-mile Sao Paulo street circuit.