- Qualifying: April 6, 2013
- Race Day: April 7, 2013
- City: Alabama
- Country: U.S.A.
- Laps: 85
- Lap Distance (Mile): 1.968
- Dixon Stars in Battle at Barber
- Honda-powered Scott Dixon came up just six-tenths of a second short of victory at the checkers, at the Honda Grand Prix of Alabama.
- Vautier Vaults to Third in Qualifying at Barber
- Rookie Tristan Vautier, a last-minute addition to the “Fast Six” qualifying Saturday at Barber Motorsports Park, led the Honda-powered field in the final round of knockout qualifying and will start third in Sunday’s Honda Grand Prix of Alabama.