- Qualifying: March 23, 2013
- Race Day: March 24, 2013
- City: St. Petersburg
- Country: U.S.A.
- Laps: 100
- Lap Distance (Mile): 1.8
- Dixon Fights Back to Fifth at St. Petersburg
- Target Chip Ganassi Racing’s Scott Dixon charged through the field to run as high as fourth at the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, then held on to finish fifth despite a broken exhaust wastegate in the closing laps.
- Front Row Start For Sato at St. Petersburg
- Takuma Sato led the Honda-powered field in qualifying Saturday for the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg and will start on the outside of the front row, second, in Sunday’s IZOD IndyCar Series season opener on the downtown street circuit.