The 2009 CBR1000RR Racing Kit is to be released by HRC in February. These parts are intended for road racing use only.
CBR1000RR Racing Kit is intended for wide range of customers to participate in races, as well as improving the competitiveness of the machine with exhaust pipe, silencer, air funnel, clutch, radiator, suspensions, meter, ECU and other parts replaced into race-use-only parts.
Improvement of the performance is intended by the retuning variety of engine and chassis parts.
The 2009 kit features redesigned PGM-FI/IGN enabling the following items, for wider control of engine management.
New setting items written in blue are added. (★)
● Traction Control System(TCS): preventing rear wheel spinning by controlling the engine output with FI and IG, based on the
rotation data of front and rear wheel detected by front wheel sensor and main shaft speed sensor.
● Anti Spinning Setting: preventing rear wheel spinning by retarding ignition timing, based on the abrupt engine rotation change.
● G/R Map IG Select: Ignition timing can be cusotmized differently for each gear ratio.
● Front Up Control Setting: preventing front wheel to come off the ground(wheelie) by controling engine power output with the reduction of fuel injection and the retard of ignition timing, based on the information from front wheel sensor and the main shaft speed sensor. (★)
● IACV(Idle Air Control Valve): this was realized by IACV setting(Ne and throttle valve opening). More optimized setting has become available for the character of the engine rotation with grip throttle completely closed. (★)
*Appropriate specification according to each race regulation to be selected for participatin in racing.
* Other parts are sold the same as 2008 YM.