"2014 Honda Motor Sports Meeting" will be held at Honda Welcome Plaza Aoyama in Japan on Friday, February 7. A number of riders including Marc Marquez from Repsol Honda Team will join the event and talk about their enthusiasm for the new season.
In addition, the racing machine exhibition will be held at the event. We are looking forward to your visit.
■Title: 2014 Honda Motor Sports Meeting
■Date and hours: Friday, February 7, 2014, 17:30-20:00 (subject to change)
- Open: from 17:10 for numbered ticket holders *1
from 17:15 for participants without numbered tickets
■Place: Honda Welcome Plaza Aoyama
(Honda Aoyama Building, 1st floor, 2-1-1 Minami Aoyama, Minatoku, Tokyo)
■Access: Aoyama-itchome Station (Exit 5) on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line and Toei Oedo Line
■Admission fee: free
■Capacity: 350 (200 seats available)
*1 Numbered ticket for admission
- Numbered ticket for admission will be distributed from 12:00 around the main entrance of Honda Welcome Plaza Aoyama on the event day. (200 tickets are scheduled to be distributed.)
- For ticket holders, please come to the main entrance of Honda Welcome Plaza Aoyama around 17:00. Ticket holders can enter from 17:10 as priority.
- The priority for ticket holders is available until 17:15. After 17:15, regardless of the tickets, please wait in the end of line for general admission.
- The staffs call the number on the ticket for the admission. Please note that the number on the ticket does not guarantee the seat.
The distribution of the ticket finishes when scheduled number of tickets are given.
- The tickets are only given to people who are in line. Please note that the ticket will not be given to your companion if he or she is not with you in line.
[1st section] 17:30-
MotoGP: Marc Marquez, Dani Pedrosa from Repsol Honda Team
WTCC: Gabriele Tarquini, Tiago Monteiro from Castrol Honda World Touring Car Team
In addition, riders from 2014 World Motocross Championship Series, All-Japan Motocross Championship Series and the Dakar Rally are scheduled to join the event.
[2nd section] 18:30-
Indycar Series: Takuma Sato from A.J. Foyt Racing
GP2 Series: Takuya Izawa from ART GRAND PRIX
In addition, riders from SUPER GT Series GT500 class, GT300 class, and SUPER FORMULA Series are scheduled to join the event.
* There is no separate admission for the 2nd section.
■MC: Pierre Kitagawa(motor sports announcer and MC)
■Racing machines on exhibition
RC213V (for FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix Series, MotoGP Class in 2014)
CRF450R (for World Motocross Championship Series, MX1 Class in 2013)
Montesa COTA 4RT (for Trial World Championship Series in 2013)
CRF450 RALLY (for Dakar Rally 2014)
NSX CONCEPT-GT (for SUPER GT Series GT500 class in 2014)
SF14 (for Japanese Championship SUPER FORMULA Series in 2014)
■Attention for the admission
* Please use public transportation for coming to the event.
* For the safety reason, there may be entry restriction or staffs' guide for the waiting line. Please follow the staffs' guidance.
* Production model exhibition of automobiles and motorcycles is not going to be held due to this special event.
* ASIMO and UNI-CUB demonstrations are not going to be held.
* The schedule, program, and exhibition models are subject to change.
* The images above were from the event in 2013.