The third generation Fit once again sets the global compact automobile benchmark. While retaining the design concept of the original model, the third generation Fit features a completely redesigned powertrain and body, and offers a whole new level of interior comfort, fuel economy, styling and driving performance.
- First implementation of Honda's new design concept: "EXCITING H DESIGN!!!"
- Honda's original center tank layout enables more freedom and flexibility in interior space and overall packaging design than ever before
- Earth Dreams Technology powertrains
- 1.3 L Atkinson cycle DOHC i-VTEC engine and the newly designed lightweight, compact, wide-range CVT
- 1.5 L direct injection DOHC i-VTEC engine
- Hybrid model combining the 1.5 L Atkinson cycle DOHC i-VTEC engine; 7-speed DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) with internal high-output motor; and IPU (Intelligent Power Unit) with internal lithium-ion battery delivers fuel economy of 36.4 km/L, the highest in Japan for a hybrid vehicle